Tipple Cocktails Limited reserves the right to cancel or amend your booking for health and safety reasons at any time. If you have provided us with contact information we will endeavour to contact you regarding any change or cancellation.
If you would wish to cancel a booking or amend a booking please let us know asap and will do our best to accommodate this.
- In order to be seated as a group you must be in groups of no more than 6 individuals
- Tables are allocated on a first come first served basis
- Please arrive within 30 minutes of your booking or your table will be given away
- If you arrive prior to your booking you will be asked to wait outside in such a manor that does not obstruct the footpath or the entrance
- Tables are not to be moved and/or joined to others
- Maximum group size is set at 6 people
- Making a booking does not guarantee service. Anyone deemed to intoxicated will be refused
- We will not be accepting bookings for multiple tables
- All guest must abide by our house rules at all times. This means all guests must remain seated unless you are visiting the toilet or going outside. You are not permitted to visit other tables or talk to other groups in the venue. You must keep all conversation to a normal volume. Shouting or singing are not permitted.
- Anyone who is unwilling to follow the house rules will be asked to leave.